viernes, 22 de agosto de 2008

AMERICAN DREAM


O say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?


There I was in front of my computer, wondering what were the most favorite dream of all time. This is the sort of question for which Google never fails me, but this time the master searcher left me scratching my head.
Maybe I have lived out my dreams in great measure because of things I was taught by all sorts of
extraordinary people along the way, If I was able to tell my story with a passion, I felt my lecture might help others find a path to fulfilling their own dreams.
In some sense he is not saying anything new. He’s just putting it into focus and bringing attention to it and forcing people to kind of think about their own lives through his situation. If you think about it, his situation isn’t that different to any of ours. We’re all going to die, we all know it. We’re all terminal cases. He’s forcing us to look at that and think about it and ask, if we only had months, not years, what would you do? Would you still do your job. So his last dream would be that his children have the freedom to pursue their own dreams? To point their own rocket ships to the stars?
Yes, To follow their dreams, whatever they may be.



4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

WONDERFUL!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Está bien el post pero después de todo lo leído lo que yo me pregunto es: ¿y por qué en inglés?
Un saludo

Anónimo dijo...

Me ha gustado mucho, no dejes de escribir porque eres bueno, aunque esto último, en inglés?, no entiendo mucho, voy a tener que estudiar más, jaja. Un saludo. Moni

Anónimo dijo...

Por que en ingles, mantente en el castellano de toda la vida, lo haces muy bien, no dejes de escribir.
Besos mama y Lupita.